How do I install my plug-in device?
Installing your plug-in device is as easy as plugging in a lamp:
- Locate the OBD II port under the dashboard of your vehicle. If you can't locate your OBD port, consult your owner's nmanual or try an online source such as: Car MD's OBD Port Locator.
- Plug the device into the OBD port.
- Start the vehicle and check the lights on the device:
- Your vehicle must be outside and not in a covered area so that it will receive GPS signal. When working properly, the blue light will blink once every 3 seconds and you will see a blinking green light.
- Login to your portal to see your vehicle on the map. This may take up to two hours.