Limited time offer: Free shipping on all orders of 2+ devices
Real-time Tracking Alerts
Keep track of your drivers without being glued to the system. Real-time alerts let you know when there's an issue.
Gain Peace of Mind with Real-Time Alerts
You can't always watch a computer screen to keep an eye on your drivers. That's where FleetSharp's real-time activity alerts come into play. Real-time alerts allow you to receive updates via the mobile app, email and SMS text alerts for key events you want to monitor. Get alerts for events including:
- Rapid Acceleration
- Harsh Braking
- Unauthorized Usage
- Device Tampering (when a device is unplugged and plugged in)
- Geofence Activity (when drivers enter or exit your geofenced locations)
- First Ignition Event
- High Speed
Customize Alerts to Fit Your Business
Depending on the size and structure of your fleet, receiving an alert every time a particular event occurs can be impractical and maybe even a little annoying.
Our enhanced Alerts feature gives you the ability to customize alert settings to suit the needs of your business, including:
- What alerts you receive
- When an alert is triggered
- When and how often you receive alerts
- How many alerts you receive
- Who receives the alert
You also have the ability to:
- Create custom alert schedules and select alert types to be sent for specific drivers or groups
- Receive alert notifications either immediately, or through hourly or daily summaries
- When you customize your alerts for your fleet and your schedule, you can more effectively manage your drivers, reduce your operating costs, and improve driver safety and performance.
Fine-Tune Alert Thresholds: Decide What Triggers an Alert
Every business operates differently. Some businesses, such as towing or trucking companies, may have different definitions for what represents acceptable idling. That’s why we let you set key alert variables such as the idling threshold for your fleet. This ensures you only receive an alert when it is truly relevant. Other businesses, such as landscaping or pest control companies, may be more concerned about speeding or after-hours vehicle use.
Customized thresholds allow you to:
- Separate the most aggressive driving behaviors from minor incidents and monitor the most problematic behaviors in real-time from any location.
- Target specific behaviors and work with individual drivers to improve their driving habits.
- Create alerts for different groups of workers.
- Limit the number of alerts you receive to the ones that provide the most benefit.